Add More Noise

Thursday, September 9, 2010

ATC...Yah you know me!

NEW! Artist Trading Card
Here i a new ATC that I created on a
recent trip to Toronto. What do you think?
We've been playing around with ATCs at The Guild for quite a while and I really like the concept. ATC are miniature works of art that measure 2.5"x3.5" on card stock. the concept originated in Switzerland but has now spread across the globe. There are lots of sites on the Interwebs where you can find forums and trading places. Some people trade card for card and some people ask for ca$hola.

I've always liked the idea of small works. I find them very refreshing because I spend most of my time sketching in a Moleskin. I like having the ability to have experimental works that just don't get left in my sketchbooks. I also like the idea of creating affordable, transient pieces of art. They allow me to test ideas in a small scale.

I haven't decide whether or not I will sell them or trade them but if you see something you like please just drop me a line and we can talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment